Wool Wash - Unscented
We recommend Eucalan for all your wool-washing needs. It's effective when washing by hand or by machine. Eucalan is a no-rinse wash, which means that the formula delicately releases dirt in the water, cleaning fabric without the need for a final rinse. Eucalan contains lanolin, which protects your clothes by fortifying and conditioning the wool fibers.
Eucalan can be used for all your laundering needs, beyond wool, as well as for household cleaning. It's great for travel when you won't have access to a machine. The environmentally friendly formula also acts as a dust mite deterrent and anti-static agent.
Made in Canada.
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (A salt of ammonia, used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- *Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial at <10ppm)
*May trigger an allergic reaction with previous exposure to large quantity
We offer a free shipping for U.S. orders over $150. For orders under $150, we offer $6 flat rate shipping. If you wish to return your product, we will issue a full refund (minus the cost of return shipping) if the product is in original unworn condition with all tags. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process the return and provide a discounted shipping label.